Holiday Tour to Italy
Are you want to spend your holiday time in Italy? Ok, Let Me give you some information about holiday tour to Italy. Italy is a country which has succeeded in cultivating the greatness of even its least noted cities, villages and hamlets.
Many interesting place in Italy for holiday tour, some of these place has remained untouched by the waves of history, art, folklore and culinary tradition, where a visit does not afford a chance for reflection or even simple pleasure. There are five big regions in Italy ; Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Sardinia, Sicily, Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol, and the Aosta Valley.
Friuli-Venezia Giulia is close to Venice, Austria, Slovenia and Croatia. This place is the perfect location for a vast choice of holidays, but often skipped by tourists.
Interesting place to visit on these region are Grado, Palmanova and Aquileia, Trieste, Gorizia and the Collio, Udine.
- Holiday tour in Grado. The beauties of Grado is blue sea and the sunny strand, nice place with famous spa and seaside resort. Here you can enjoy accommodation in a “Sleep Well Cellar” from a three star hotel.
- Holiday tour in Palmanova and Aquileia. This place is the most important archaeological site in Friuli Venezia Giulia, guided tour of a wine estate with tasting of excellent native Friulian Red Wines in combination with local specialities.
- Holiday tour in Trieste. Here you can see the upland plains and the red roofs of the old houses in the historic city centre, leaving you with unforgettable memories of your stay in this easternmost corner of Italy.
- Holiday tour in Gorizia and the Collio you will find one of Friuli's finest wine-growing areas.
- Holiday tour in Udine. This place is centre and historical heart of Friuli. Udine is renowned for its beautiful squares, above all Piazza Liberta' (the most beautiful Venetian square on firm land) and Piazza Matteotti, where locals and tourists meet before flowing into the typical wine bars (Osterie) for a before-dinner drink.
Sardinian sea is the best Island four tourism, one of the most famous in the world for its unique environment, for the thousand welcoming bays and the crystal water with the typical, incredible shades from green to turquoise to blue. If you want to spend your holiday tour in this Island you need to go there by by flight and by boat.
The most famous area in Sardinia is the Costa Smeralda, also called The Emerald Coast. Here (Porto Rotondo is located near by the Costa Smeralda) you will find a very beautiful "Piazzetta" constructed by a famous artist, all in local natural stones.
Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea of Italy. Sicily from long time was ignored as a holiday destination because of the Mafia stranglehold and because of the poverty of the people. Anyway, now days the Sicilian people are gracious, noble and welcoming for the tourism who will spend their holiday tour in this place.
Sicily’s greatest natural attraction is the very active volcano, Mount Etna. Here also you can see something of the traditional mountain village life.
Holiday tour in this place really can make your self enjoy with some interesting adventure place such as Mountains Dolomites, the most famous tourist destination of the Alps-ski area.
Aosta Valley is the smallest region in Italy, here you can see the highest mountains in Europe. Most of tourism they will stay here and enjoy their holiday tour by playing sky and snowboard on the mountain area.
posted by Hospital Jobs @ 11:47 PM, ,